Spamfaqs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spamfaqs

Coming soon

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Communal art thread

Go down 
+3
rikusorakairiown
Christhor
DPWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DPWolf

DPWolf

Rep : 2

Communal art thread Empty
PostSubject: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Does not endorse Communism.
I'm not entirely sure if art falls under "media" or not. :B Oh well.

So yeah. Graphics, traditional, digital, etc. Post it, CnC each other, whatever.

Spoiler:
Oki

Spoiler:
Boba Fett riding a Charizard

Spoiler:
Zoids

Spoiler:
3D stuff. Robot is mine, background's from BioShock.
Back to top Go down
Christhor
Admin
Christhor

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Eh, I'd say this thread goes pretty well in here (Also now we have a thread in every section xD)

I just want to say in the first picture you posted, I freaking love the lines in it. It's just so pleasing on my eyes. Looks simply amazing I'd say.

I would post some of my... "art" but it's pretty horrible so I'll keep my reputation here xD
Back to top Go down
https://spamfaqs.forum.st
rikusorakairiown
Admin
rikusorakairiown

Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Christhor wrote:
Eh, I'd say this thread goes pretty well in here (Also now we have a thread in every section xD)

I just want to say in the first picture you posted, I freaking love the lines in it. It's just so pleasing on my eyes. Looks simply amazing I'd say.

I would post some of my... "art" but it's pretty horrible so I'll keep my reputation here xD

What about the drawing of yourself?
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:32 pm

I really like the first and last ones, the colours in the first one are very bold and the lines are quite think and nice. I remember Zoids, I had that exact one in the picture and that brought back some good memories xD

This is something quick I drew the other day for a friends birthday card (I coloured by hand and that's why the colours look grainy), the one sitting down is me (the one with the abnormally long neck -.-):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 am

Spoiler:
one of my first ever drawings.
Back to top Go down
Blair
Premium Member
Blair

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Oh wow, all of those are epic!

I love each one of them! <3
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:40 pm

I did this for Sakura Angel in KHV secret santa. It took forever to colour because I drew it by hand and then used GIMP to colour it, the fill effect didn't get everything so I had to go over all the lines and colour them in by hand. I was seeing pixels for days afterward.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blair
Premium Member
Blair

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Soul~! Very Happy

But I like it! It's very good!
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Yeah, doing that made me want to watch Soul Eater, and Vampire Knight for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Blair
Premium Member
Blair

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 pm

You should.

Soul Eater is a very good anime~!
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Blair wrote:
You should.

Soul Eater is a very good anime~!
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Berry

Cherry Berry

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 am

Loving everyone's artwork so far :3
@Wolfie: 8D Boba Fett riding a Charizard!! That's quite epic! And I love what you did with Oki :3
@Ienzo: Very Happy Your picture and color shadings are great!! Wish I could shade like that! Razz And the second picture too!! All three great characters to draw, and from great shows for the matter :3
@Yoh: The drawing you did is pretty cool! Was that a picture of Sora? Smile

Here's one of my drawings :3

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 am

Yep , it was ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communal art thread   Communal art thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Communal art thread
Page 1 of 1