Spamfaqs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spamfaqs

Coming soon

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite game?

Go down 
+3
TheGame
Ienzo
Christhor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Christhor
Admin
Christhor

Rep : 6

Favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite game?   Favorite game? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:15 am

Just state what is your favorite game, would be nice to hear your reasoning for it too.

I'll go first. Final Fantasy IX. For several reasons, the amazing atmosphere the game has, the best soundtrack I've personally ever heard, fun and interesting characters and a very good story. This was the last great Final Fantasy game in my opinion. Nostalgia is also a factor :P
Back to top Go down
https://spamfaqs.forum.st
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

Rep : 13

Favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game?   Favorite game? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:17 pm

I have to say Kingdom hearts 2. It's the first Kingdom hearts game I've played and so everything about it just has happy memories attached. I love the storyline and the fighting style, plus just the fact you go to all these Disney worlds is amazing.
Back to top Go down
TheGame
Premium Member
TheGame

Rep : 2

Favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game?   Favorite game? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:00 pm

I would have to say my favorite game (Besides myself) is Sonic Unleashed. I've always loved Sonic games, and I don't give a shit that people think the Night Levels suck. I thoroughly enjoyed every one of them.
Back to top Go down
DPWolf

DPWolf

Rep : 2

Favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game?   Favorite game? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Okami and Final Fantasy VII are probably my favorites.
Love the art and replay value of Okami, and VII's story is pretty damn amazing. Also Tifa is probably one of the most ass-kicking female protaganists I've ever seen. :'D
Back to top Go down
muff monkey

muff monkey

Rep : 1

Favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game?   Favorite game? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:00 pm

WoW is probably the best game ever created.
Back to top Go down
http://oldfashionnightmare-.tumblr.com/
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

Rep : 4

Favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game?   Favorite game? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:20 am

Shinobi for PS2 that game was good alot of fighting and stuff
Okami for PS2 i liked the story line and the free roaming along with the painting XD
FF VII CC: such a good game , good story line , everything ... but a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

Rep : 13

Favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game?   Favorite game? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Currently, the game I'm playing too much of has to be Audiosurf. You basically ride your music on a little ship and collect blocks, it's really addicting and time just disappears when you play it xD
Back to top Go down
Cherry Berry

Cherry Berry

Rep : 1

Favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game?   Favorite game? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:24 pm

I'd have to say either FF8, FFIX or Persona 3-4.
FFIX and FF8 for the reason that it had brilliant plots, awesome soundtracks and likeable characters. It just gave the wow factor, which is hard to go by with many rpgs nowadays.

Persona, for similar reasons but also for the great voiceovers and utterly comedic quotes. They've literally allowed the user to do so much, from choosing a club at school to fighting great big bosses to fishing. My only beef with this game is how we have to have a pda or something to keep track of everything we're doing on the days of the game when there's no fighting to be done.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

Rep : 4

Favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game?   Favorite game? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:04 am

Ienzo wrote:
Currently, the game I'm playing too much of has to be Audiosurf. You basically ride your music on a little ship and collect blocks, it's really addicting and time just disappears when you play it xD
THIS audio surf is awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite game?   Favorite game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite game?
Page 1 of 1