Spamfaqs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spamfaqs

Coming soon

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

Rep : 4

RP Empty
PostSubject: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:24 am

[This isn't a serious RP , but please , have a vague description of your clothing and such , ]
Hao was sat on a wooden log , a grin on his face m he allways had a smile on his face for some reason , he was wearing a white cloak , a maroon pair of baggy pants , his hands , red fingerless gloves with a star symbol ,his hair was long , he was looking at a stack of wood infront of him , it sudden flared up and Hao smiled feeling its warmth , -
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

Rep : 13

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 am

Ienzo, a tall man with silver hair draped across his face wandered aimlessly through the woods. He was sick and tired of being told he couldn't go to other worlds so he intentionally ignored his master and travelled to a strange place.

He wore baggy jeans, a purple buttoned shirt and a black waistcoat. He wasn't in the mood for his usual scientific outfit.

A small light shon out in the corner of his eye so he walked toward it, fascinating by the orangy glow.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:10 am

Hao heard footsteps , he didn't move from his current position , he spoke without looking "hello there , Ienzo" Hao allready knew everyone on this planet , he chuckled to himself lightly , as he watched the flames infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 am

Ienzo was taken back. "How... did you know my name?" He spoke softly and as gingerly stepped out into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:39 am

He laughed lightly to himself , the flames infront of him growing bigger "I know everyones name" Ienzo may or may not be able to see but Hao 's guardian ghost The Spirit of fire was standing next to him , the giant red figure staring upwards
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:43 am

Ienzo smiled. "Well okay then. I do not have such powers as to be able to know your name so you'll have to tell me." He folded his arms quite impressed as he glanced upward to see a strange red ghost like figure behind the boy.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:50 am

" My name is Hao , Hao Asakura" he turned around finaly to look at Ienzo , he smiled warmly "Your tired of being told what to do and about boundaries , am i right?" his voice was soft , it sounded deep , teenager who's voice had broke , yet he looked 12
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:55 am

"Yes." Ienzo looked over suspiciously. "I belong to a group of scientists who raised me, yet they still treat me like I'm 13 and I'm sick of it! I'm nearly 18 and I can do what I want." Ienzo took a deep breath. "Why do you know so much about me? I'm not even from this world."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:01 am

He laughed lightly , "I know you arn't from this world , and if i told you how i know you probably wouldn't believe me anyway" The Spirit of fire wasn't moving it was still staring at the sky , Hao's hair was longer than a girls , yet his body was so built , he wasn't wearing a shirt under the cloak , yet the cold wind didn't effect him.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 am

"Ha, you aren't cold?" Ienzo joked. He looked at Hao and then at the spirit and didn't know what to make of the strange pair.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 am

Hao replied "nope , not really" The spirit of fire suddenly began to vanish , a huge red furyoku burst out from Hao , Hao was holding an extremely large sword , the sword nearly the size of the Spirit of fire , the sword was red , the blade glowing with furyoku , he smiled "Lets have some fun"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:05 pm

RP 170767-shaman_king_wallpapers_yoh_zeke_hao_asakura1024_163065_super

Thats the sword by the way)))
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Ienzo smiled. He held out his hand infront of him, summoning a book. He opened it without using his hands and prepared for Hao to attack.

"You seem strong, I am not fooled by your size."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Hao smiled softly , he brought his sword back "You can see ghosts and arn't a normal Human , you intrigue me" he began spinning the sword in his hand , building up furyoku as he did so , giving Ienzo the opportunity to attack
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:29 pm

Ienzo made fire pillars surround them and summoned a huge black monster with a heart shaped hole in it's belly. "Alright, we'll see what you can do." The black monster shot his arm into the ground making the floor turn black which caused loads of tiny creatures (shadow heartless) to come up and swarm Hao.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Hao Laughed as he raised a hand , flames spiralled round him , and then they dispersed into a wave of flames , incinerating the shadows that were swarming towards him , he then gripped his sword , he swung it horizontaly , a wave of red furyoku surged towards Ienzo As Hao grinned
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm

Ienzo watched as the flames engulfed him. However this was just a mirage as Ienzo appeared behind Hao and threw dark fireballs at him.

OOC: DO you mind if I have a second character as well?
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:52 pm

Hao's eyes widened as one of the fireballs hit his back , due to it being fire it didn't do much damage but the darkness added a bit more damage , he pivoted his body as he swung his blade , the rest of the fire balls diminishing from Hao's slash ,flames ignited around Ienzo and himself , he gritted his teeth and then relaxed "impressive , your the first person to land a hit on me "

OOC: Sure
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Ienzo smiled. "Your not bad yourself. What is that strange power you have?"

Toshiro Hitsugaya heard voices in the distance. He had been sent to the world in hope of finding someone, but he wasn't sure who exactly he was looking for. He started for the voices, hoping they'd give him a lead.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:14 pm

Hao felt another person's presence "Toshiro Hitsugaya , how is the soul society doing " Hao Was infamous in tge soul society , they had attempted to put an end to Hao multiple times but failed.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:29 pm

Toshiro gasped. "It's you! What are you doing here?"

Ienzo looked at the small white haired boy intruding their spar.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:49 pm

He grinned and turn to look at Toshiro , "yes , it's me , so have they sent you to kill me?" he asked politely
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:00 pm

Toshiro was taken back. He thought about it. "No, I don't think so. They instructed me to find a man and to ask him to help us dispatch of some strange beings. The only description they gave me was he carried a long red sword and had the appearance of a boy. This mission is under great secrecy so none of my subordinates were allowed to follow me, I assume the reason for that is you have a bad history with the soul society."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 pm

"huh , well...it seems as though , from the description given , they are asking for help from yours truly " he rested the blade of the red sword onto his shoulder "Ienzo , are you feeling okay?" he asked worrying why he hadn't spoke since Toshiro arrived
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:18 pm

Ienzo shook his head and came out of his daze. "I... I recognise you." He looked unsure at the boy infront of him.

Hitsugaya looked at Ienzo. "Hmm... you can see me?" He pondered this for a moment before carrying one. "You wouldn't happen to work for a man by the name Ansem the wise would you? I distinctly remember a scientist who could see me in a place called Radiant garden. I had to go there a few times as there were strange creatures appearing. He helped me and some other squad members find their way around the city and healed our wounds. I remember some other scientists working there, were you one of them."

Ienzo nodded. "You helped us out a lot there, thank you. I wish to repay you in some way."

The white haired boy nodded and turned to Hao. "Then I could use both of your help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spamfaqs :: The Meat :: The King and I-
Jump to: