Spamfaqs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spamfaqs

Coming soon

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

Rep : 13

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Toshiro landed in front of them. "There must be swarms." Another jewel disappeared. "One day, I will have unlimited time on my bonkai..." He sighed.

"Well, we could all use some training I think.. maybe not Hao, he seems sorted." He laughed. "Is that what those jewels are? There your time limit?"

Toshiro nodded. "I haven't mastered my bonkai completely yet, once I do, I will have a very powerful final release of my Hyorinmaru."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

Rep : 4

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Hao raised his head "Endless amounts , every person has darkness in their heart , this is what create heartless and nobodies come from a heartless's creation" he tilted his head and then said "But theese other monsters , where are they coming from?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Star
Premium Member
Midnight Star

Rep : 3

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Midnight listened to Toshiro, she didn't understand all the words he was using but she was beginning to make sense of it. Turns out he wasn't unbeatable either. She smiled at him "Well, good luck with it. I'm sure you'll do it" She took deep breaths feeling her own magics drain on her.

She turned to Hao, "Good question, that's what we've got to find out"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:57 pm

He smirked "i may look young , but i'm actually 1500 years old" he grinned "i mastered all 5 elements of the destruction star and i am the current Shaman King" He then straightened himself , but he suddenly noticed he had changed , he was much kinder to other people "Toshiro , when you get back to the soul society , tell them Hao Asakura has lost interest in destroying humans , for the time being , he'll give them another chance , also tell them i'v been crowned shaman king and the king of spirits is one of my guardian ghosts"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Star
Premium Member
Midnight Star

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Midnight raised her eyebrows in suprise, "Seriously? Woah. I hope I look that good when I'm your age." She joked though she was still in disbelief at what he had just told them. They were almost nothing in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:22 pm

He laughed "i did die though , i'm the most powerful shaman ever and i even mastered reincarnation" he smiled and laughed
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:12 am

Hao's body began to get eaten away by fire "My twin Yoh Asakura will be here soon , i must leave , Yoh would try kill me and such " he vanished

A boy with thick brown hair walked into a column of light , he saw three people opposite him , the boy was wearing a sleeveless top , black with orange lining , he had orange head phones on his head , a sword in it's sheeth and black baggy bottoms with orange lining , he looked at the 3 and smiled "Hello , i'm Yoh "RP - Page 5 13
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:23 am

Toshiro smiled at Hao "Alright, I hope it stays that way." Then Hao disappeared. Captain Hitsugaya looked at the other young boy infront of them. "Yoh, pleased to meet you. I am Captain Hitsugaya of the 13 court guard squads." He kept his arms folded in a defensive position.

"Hey, Name's Ienzo and I'm an illusional scientist." He smiled. "I'm assuming you know Hao," He stopped there, unsure whether he should reveal that he knew Hao and that he was just here.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 am

Yoh smiled and replied "You met my twin? i'm surprised you're still alive" Yoh laughed "I'm not 1500 years old by the way , I'm basically a decendent of the first Hao , but then Hao reincarnated as my brother" Yoh grinned , Amedamaru appeared behind Yoh to greet these people
"Hello , i am Yoh's guardian ghost"RP - Page 5 Amidamaru_display
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:52 am

Ienzo looked up at the Samurai infront of them. "Well hello."

"Hmm... fair enough. Well could we ask for your help?" Toshiro ignored the powerful Samurai ghost that appeared in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:55 am

Yoh smiled and replied "Sure i'll help , what needs to be done?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:11 am

"There have been disturbances around the place and they have something to do with the immense spiritual pressure coming from within the forest. Innocent people are disappearing and we have no idea what's happened to them, we think they may have been turned into monsters but we can't be sure." Toshiro folded his arms. "We are investigating these incidents in order to uncover something."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:22 am

"Ahh , i understand now" Yoh smiled and laughed "so , we should find the source of theese monsters , right?" Yoh turned around only to face a pack of behemoth , yoh looked at them in curiosity , but before Yoh could move one of them smacked it's tail into yoh sending him into a tree trunk
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:40 am

"Woah, didn't see them coming!" Ienzo yelled pulling out his book of spells. He summoned a twilight thorn and then jumped on it's back. "Let's rock. Go get them!" The nobody walked toward them and swung it's arms at them.

"Yoh! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:57 am

Yoh groaned slightly and got up "hehe , i'm fine!" Yoh grinned , he then swung up a hand "Amidamaru , Spirit form!" He yelled out , a blue orb formed into his hand , he brought out his sword "Into the sword!"he slammed the orb into the sword as it lit up with furyoku , he then brought out a small red dagger and then yelled out "into the antiquity " the sword released a blinding light , in Yoh's hand was a giant sword.RP - Page 5 Spirit_of_Sword_after_using_Spirit_Reduction
(it's bigger than twilight thorn)
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:36 am

Toshiro dived into the horde releasing his hyorinmaru. He froze the floor so they'd slip over as Ienzo and Yoh attacked them.

The twilight thornknocked a lot of them back so they were defenseless, Ienzo jumped up and impaled some of them with a fireball. He grabbed one's head and threw it against a tree, it got up and charged at him, Ienzo reacted quickly and punched it hard so it was knocked out. He walked up to it and grabbed it's head. "Submit to me! Behamoth!" It turned into light energy and joined with him.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:47 am

Yoh shrank the giant sword "it might look weaker , but really it's stronger when smaller " Yoh saw a Behemoth leap at him , he pointed the sword at it as it came into the sword , the behemoth was sliced in half , he gripped his sword as he twisted his body , he then swung the sword "Celestial slash!" a think wave of Furyoku went into half the behemoth and obliterated them.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 am

Toshiro watched Yoh's attack. "Impressive." He jumped back down and headed for the last few behamoth. "Hyorinmaru!" He froze the behamoth in place, they then shattered into tiny ice pieces killing them.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:33 am

Yoh smiled and released the double medium , he sheethed his sword and put the antiquity into his pocket "Well that was interesting " Yoh Laughed and his stomatch growled as he placed a hand on it "i wouldn't mind going for a double cheese burger right now " He Laughed Again.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 am

Ienzo walked over to him, he clicked his fingers and the twilight thorn disappeared. "Food. Come to think of it, I haven't eaten in a while myself."

"We shouldn't think so much about food, we have work to do."

"It's always work with you, why don't you just relax for a moment and put your feet up. That's what I've learnt. Otherwise you'll burn yourself out."

"I relax when I don't have work to do, you don't expect me to just slack off now do you?"

Ienzo just laughed. "Loosen up, you may be on a mission but they aren't watching you are they?"

Toshiro shook his head. "No, but that doesn't give me any excuse."

"We need to eat, we're only human."

Toshiro groaned and gave in.

"There you go, we'll have to teach you not to be so addicted to your work."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Star
Premium Member
Midnight Star

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 am

Midnight laughed at Yoh, liking him already, "Looks like you're going to be fun to have around and with attacks like that, helpful too. I'm Midnight by the way, sorceress in training" She introduced herself with a smile, walking over to him. She glanced at Ienzo, "And food sounds good to me"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:49 am

Yoh smiled "Thanks , I'm Yoh , the Next Shaman king" He grinned , his stomatch growled again "Food does sound good.."
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 pm

"I can't imagine there being any sort of fast food place around here. We'd probably have to do it cave man style." Ienzo laughed.

Toshiro groaned at the thought, but then so did his stomach. "I suppose I am also quite hungry."

"See! Now, what is edible in this place."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Star
Premium Member
Midnight Star

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:17 pm

"Hmm, you want to go hunting? Or see if any of these plants are edible or look for fruit? Your choice. Unless we try to summon food but last time I tried to do that, things got messy." Midnight asked them, rembering her last failed attempt at using magic just to be lazy.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Yoh's stomatch growled again "i'm not sure , try summoning a double cheese burger " Yoh looked at her and smiled "Just try it , if things get messy then we'll try find something else"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spamfaqs :: The Meat :: The King and I-
Jump to: