Spamfaqs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spamfaqs

Coming soon

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

Rep : 4

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Hao looked at the monster "so , you're this enormous furyoku?" Hao kept his eyes on it ,

The monsters black eyes were on the three men infont of it , the monster roared , the birds in the trees scared away , from the monsters legs electricity was generated , it opened its mouth as it began to compress and store energy , the mouth glowing with energy.

Hao thought fast , flames ignited around the monster flaring up , hao brandished his double medium sword the sword was huge , twice the size of a house , hao jumped upwards , the sword flared up as hao brought it down upon the monster ,
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

Rep : 13

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:55 pm

The monster roared in pain and stepped back. "Reign over the forsted heavens! Hyorinmaru!" Toshiro yelled shooting ice water at the beast. He used flash step to get right infront of it and froze it's feet in place.

Ienzo shot dark fire balls at it which caused the creature to fall backwards.

It got up and shot an electrical beam right at Toshiro who was at his feet. Toshiro jumped back just avoiding it's energy however the monster brought his hand down on the white haired boy genius crushing him to the floor.

Ienzo jumped in and summoned darkside to aid him. Darkside made the floor turn black and shot dark energy at the beast, one landed causing him to back away from Toshiro. But with one swoop he knocked Darkside back rendering him useless.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Hao's flames were under the monsters skin now , hao shrank his sword to a normal sword size as he compressed furyoku , he looked at the monster with a glare , hao's body blured , his speed increased so much he was leaving motion trails , he impale the sword through the monsters should and sliced it's arm off "shall we end this?"

The monster roared out in pain , the monster had power but didn't know how to use it , it's body raged with lightning
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Toshiro wrapped Hyorinmaru around it's neck so it couldn't move.

Ienzo looked at Hao "Let's end this." He jumped up to face the beast and summoned a huge ball of water to throw at it.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Hao grined as half the monsters body burst out into flames leaving the rest to ienzo Hao sat onto a rock watching , the monster was trying to regenerate
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm

The monster winced in agony as it attempted to wriggle out of Toshiro's grasp.

Ienzo threw the ball of water which reacting with the electrical energy built up inside him. The ice started to melt which also helped. The monster burst into flames and burnt before their eyes. It faded slowly, disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Hao stood up and walked over to toshiro and ienzo "that was a weak monster , it may have had power but knowing how to use it is a different matter"
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:58 pm

"How strange. A being who cannot control their power is weak. We'll have to keep moving." Toshiro sheathed his zanpakto.

"But what are we looking for exactly? There have been disturbances and we've heard screams but we've no one who those screams belong to." Ienzo had a thought, he had an idea of the people disappearing are turning into these monsters but was unsure.

"We're currently looking for a lead, these monsters seem quite plentiful here so we must find out where they are coming from and what they are doing."

Ienzo just looked bewildered. "Alright, so we keep killing the monsters, right?"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Hao looked forward and slowly began walking deep in thought now
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 pm

"What if these monsters are the people being turned into monsters. That monster we just fought seemed to have great power yet lacked the ability to use it, which probably means he was new to the experience." Ienzo said his thoughts aloud.

"Maybe, that does make sense. What do you think Hao?"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Hao tilted his head " its possible " he sighed softly and 30 monsters , similar to the last one surrounded Hao
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 am

"Well, speak of the devil." Ienzo looked up at the beasts. "If they are innocent victims then should we really kill them?"

"Yes, we know of no way to save them right now so we should fight. We have no real evidence that they are the victims, they could just be monsters." Toshiro unsheathed Hyorinmaru and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:44 am

The spirit of fire changed back into sword form , Hao then gripped his sword , he then impaled the blade into the ground , his furyoku then changed to a blue colour Hao grinned " hail storm", Large boulders of ice showered the monsters , half of them crushed under the ice the ice changed to water and once it had covered tge ground under the monsters it froze again , then multiples of ice spikes grew from the ground fast as they impaled the monsters , hao's Furyoku changed back to red as he tapped his foot on the ground and the monsters get caught in one large flame that shot out of the ground incinerating the rest. ,
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 am

Toshiro just stared in amazement. "Well okay then. Very well done." He put his zanpakto away and turned to face the other two. "I noticed something then. The monsters went for Hao, since he has the highest furyoku level here then they probably seek the strongest."

"If that's the case then maybe they either want to fight the strongest for the fun of it or they want the strongest on their side."

"Yes, my thoughts exactly. This just strengthens our theory, which means we have to find a way to stop the spread of these monsters. Hao, this battle is gonig to get a lot harder I think so we'll need you and since neither I nor Ienzo here are familiar with these monsters then you're are best bet."

Ienzo nodded in agreement. "I'll happily handle and heartless, since they have come to this world as well."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 am

Hao nodded , a monster burst out of the earth infront of hao , hao flicked his wrist and his sword sliced it into half , the sword then turned back into the spirit of fire "we should find the source of theese things " Hao looked forward and began walking

OOC: Sorry ienzo but i can't post much on here , when i try to load a page on here it takes forever and theres something wrong with the site , everything is bigger so until its fixed i cannot post anywhere else but here , i'll check here from time to time to see if you posted.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 am

OOC: D: That sucks, well okay then. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon or even better your laptop will be fixed. ^^

Toshiro nodded and walked along side him and Ienzo. "Alright, we know they are attracted to strong people so that means they should come after us and hopefully they'll lead us to whatever we want. Alright, I say we start searching for their hideout obviously which will most likely be deeper within the forrest."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because if they want to hide then that's where they'll be. They don't seem like the type to be open about themselves since we hadn't seen them until we entered this forest."

"So basically we just keep going, I say we look for water. Any living creature needs water to survive." Ienzo carried on walking trying to think of a way to find them easily.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:41 am

Hao then sighed and kept his eyes fixed on the path ahead "i don't think these things would think about water , they seem more hung up on fighting strong people" Hao laughed , thinking of these monsters as a weak kenpachi "the source is more likely yo be at the heart of the forest "
Back to top Go down
Midnight Star
Premium Member
Midnight Star

Rep : 3

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 pm

OOC: Ooh, I wanna join this. Not sure quite how though. Hmm...

BIC: Suddenly a portal opened in the centre of them and a girl flew through landing on the ground. "Damn portals" She cursed quietly unaware of where she was or people around her. She was a fairly small girl with long straight blonde hair covering her face. She wore a tight fitting top with skinny jeans on her legs. Slowly she looked up, her hair moving to reveal her deep blue eyes. She glanced around, realising there were people around her and she didn't know where she was. "Ugh, where am I? Who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Hao glanced down at the girl , he then extended an arm , it came out of the cloak that hid most of his body , a hand came out , red fingerless gloves , two small sylinders on the knuckles , engraved on them left to right was "hao asakura"his arm stretched to its limitas he held it out to the girl to help her up

Apperance: RP - Page 3 Asakura_Hao___Manga__Coloured_
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:00 pm

OOC: Oh hai MS ^^ Great to have you here. I have to say, if Hao kicked someone it would really hurt xD... Well, he is a powerful guy :p Anyway...

Ienzo was shocked. "Woah, Hi there." He looked at Hao helped this blonde haired girl.

"Don't get lost Ienzo." Toshiro folded his arms, his appearance very stern and serious. He craned his head to face the small girl who was now infront of them. "I'm Captain Hitsugaya of the 13 court guard squads of the Sereitei."

Ienzo giggled at Toshiros formality. "I'm Ienzo, scientist and apprentice of Ansem the Wise."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:05 pm

OOC: From my next post the posting order will be:
Hao
Ienzo
MS
Okay? so MS posts next then me then Ienzo then MS ect
Back to top Go down
Midnight Star
Premium Member
Midnight Star

Rep : 3

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:19 pm

OOC: Fine by me

BIC: The girl looked at Hao's arm curiously before getting up and smiling at the others as they introduced themselves, "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Midnight, sorceress in training." She looked around with a puzzed look on her face, "Um, where are we?" This was not the destination she'd had in mind but then she knew it had been messed up from what had happened before already.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:21 pm

OOC: That makes sense, I've never done it like that before. Cool ^^
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Hao finaly spoke to the girl for the first time " Hao Asakura ,current Shaman king" the spirit of fire appeared with a blinding light behind Hao RP - Page 3 Ai132501n430642

Midnight may or may not be able to see the spirit of fire , if she can see spirits then she would be able to , The spirit of fire turned back into a sword RP - Page 3 Hao11

Hao reverse gripped it as he swung his body round , a monster jumped out at Hao , he slammed the sword into it and sliced it in half , he then relaxed himself "these things are everywhere "
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:00 pm

"There like insects, they seem endless and hopefully they won't swarm." Toshiro looked at Midnight. "You are in a strange world filled with monsters and very powerful beings. You're a sorcerer in training, well this will be a good place to train I'm sure."

"Yeah, loads of monsters, I'm part sorcerer as well, actually I'm more of a illusionist but nevertheless, always good to see some magic users." Ienzo put his hands in his pockets and smiled. "We've heard of strange disappearances around this place so we're investigating them. So far we have a theory that the monsters could be the victims as some of them are unable to control their power. It's just a theory but right now we're gonig to search deeper into the forest to find where the source of this whole mess is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spamfaqs :: The Meat :: The King and I-
Jump to: