Spamfaqs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spamfaqs

Coming soon

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

Rep : 4

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:25 pm

"Allright , i'll help you this once , but only to help Ienzo repay his debt" the sword in his hand vanished and the Spirit Of Fire appeared behind Hao
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

Rep : 13

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Ienzo looked at Hao. "What happened with you and the soul society?"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Hao looked to Ienzo "Well , it's a long story , lets say , i decreased the population of the soul society " he smiled at him and waitdd for Toshiro to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:47 pm

Ienzo looked to Toshiro who didn't look impressed. He knew he shouldn't push for more information as that would make it awkward.

Toshiro unfolded his arms and turned around. "There has been mild disturbances all over this world, I am not certain as to what they are but we should probably find the source of them."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Hao tilted his head , a curious look on his face "a disturbance ?"
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:00 pm

"Yes, I'm unsure what these 'disturbances' are but we should have a look around this place first. All I was told was there have been strange events happening, unnatural disappearances and other phenomena." Toshiro began to walk forward. "There must be a reason why we need YOU then, I can't comprehend why the soul society would ask for your help."

Ienzo followed anxious to get into battle, his power may not be great but he had a huge fighting spirit. All he used was spells and magic, but that was all he needed.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:07 pm

"I'm wondering the same thing , why would they need me?" He followed the two , he was thinking about alot now..
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:14 pm

After some walking around they came to a thick forest. It looked dark and gloomy, the perfect place for something creepy to happen. He stepped into it and looked around for signs of life. All of a sudden a huge black creature, similar to the one Ienzo summoned appeared infront of them.

"Do you think thes could have somethnig to do with it?" Ienzo quizzed. Nevertheless he summoned his Lexicon and leaped for the monster.

"Maybe, we'll have to see what we find." Toshiro unsheathed his Zanpakto, "Reign over the frosted heavens, Hyorinmaru!"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:17 pm

He sat on a large rock to watch the two , if they were to struggle against this creature Hao would incinerate it , but surely they could handle this
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:27 pm

A huge water dragon came out the end of Toshiro's sword and heading straight for the beast hit him dead on, freezing him before he could attack.

Ienzo shot lightning at the creature and then, using his summoning powers, summoned a sword and slashed the heartless in two. It faded away before it could harm them. "Nothing suspicious, that was a heartless, a creature of the dark."

Toshiro thought for a moment. "Well then we'll have to keep looking. Enjoying yourself Hao?" Toshiro smirked as he turned to Hao, "The next one can be yours."

"Wait a second, I found a hair ribbon." Ienzo said holding up a red ribbon which fluttered in the small breeze.

"A hair ribbon? That could be anyones, as to why it's in this forest is definitely strange, maybe the person it belongs to is around here."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:43 am

Hao laughed slightly , he then said "Have a look around us" Hao had noticed the 6 Dark Side heartless around them "want me to handle this?"
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:57 am

Toshiro smiled. "Alright."

Ienzo waited to be impressed.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 am

The spirit of fire rose up behind Hao , "incenerate these things" Each one flared up and was incinerated by a blue flame , Hao wasn't even moving , he didn't have to do anything
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:14 am

Toshiro and Ienzo watched in amazement as all the heartless were swept away, it was as if it was as easy as breathing for Hao.

"Well, I now see why the soul society couldn't get rid of you. Impressive. We should move on, I don't think there is anything of use here."

Ienzo smiled, trying to hide his jealousy. "This hair ribbon probably belongs to one of the victims which means we must be close."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 am

Hao stood up and smiled , he walked over to Ienzo and looked at the ribbon "they shouldn't be far , i think these heartless are trying still to find them" he looked to toshiro waiting for him to lead the
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 am

Hao stood up and smiled , he walked over to Ienzo and looked at the ribbon "they shouldn't be far , i think these heartless are trying still to find them" he looked to toshiro waiting for him to lead the

OOC: BRB shower
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:27 am

OOC: Okay that's fine, I'm assuming the last word of that post was way xD Try not to get wet :3

Toshiro nodded and turned around. He ran deeper into the forest to find some form of a clue.

Ienzo followed hastily, checking around to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. All of a sudden a loud scream came from deeper within the forest.

"Lets find that scream!" He yelled changing his course, "I feel a strange spiritual pressure that I didn't feel before."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 am

Hao's long girlish hair spiked up as the wind was building up , Hao was creating this wind , his body began rippling , he closed his eyes and he laughed " i feel a furyoku , nearly as strong as mine , this should be interesting " it was unusual to have someone or thing up to his level "Toshiro , Ienzo i suggest if this new presence is against us , you leave it to me , its Furyoku level is nearly the same as mine and my furyoku level , is 1.250.000.0"
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 am

Toshiro looked at Hao, "I may be small but I am still a captain of the 13 court guard squads, I can't just stand back and do nothing. Don't underestimate me."

"I want to get in on some of the action as well," Ienzo grinned "I can't sense anything but by the way you're both talking makes this opponent sound dangerous. Nevertheless, I won't let an opportunity like this to pass."

Toshiro carried on toward the high spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 am

Hao grinned "i warned you , but okay" Hao walked beside Toshiro "One of my Twin brothers / decendent's friends uses ice too , he and you would be a good team" hao laughed softly "And hows that kenpachi these days , still wanting strong opponents ?" Hao grinned
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 am

Toshiro smirked at the thought of Kenpachi. "Brutal as always but a good fighter. He's made squad 11 more fighting crazy which can make them a nuisance. From what I hear he fought you and it didn't go as planned, I'm glad I wasn't in his position."

Ienzo walked beside them both trying to make sense of the conversation but was having little luck. "Ken.. pachi? I'm assuming another soul reaper."

"Yes, a Squad captain who thursts for the thrill of battle."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 am

Hao let out another laugh "he had heard of me and wanted to fight me , I accepted , the fight was over in a matter of seconds , he was really blooded up" Hao grinned " i'm surprised he still has a lust for fighting strong opponents and what of Byakuya? " Hao looked at toshiro waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:11 pm

"He's still as stubborn as always. Never smiles." Toshiro carried on walking until he heard another cry for help. He quickened his pace until they reached the source of the screams.

"Whoa, what is that? It's not a heartless." Ienzo pondered.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Hao looked forward , he followed Toshiro "come Ienzo" his hair was blowing in the wind as he caught up to Toshiro "what do you think it is"
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Toshiro closed his eyes. "I'm not sure but whatever it is it won't come down easy."

Ienzo stared as a huge beast came into the clearing infront of them. It was wolf like and had huge saber teeth, it's claws were like knives and his eyes were void of any emotion except for anger. The monster growled, baring his white teeth. "I hope you're all ready."

OOC: By the way, you can add whatever attacks you want to this creature, I just made it up on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spamfaqs :: The Meat :: The King and I-
Jump to: