Spamfaqs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spamfaqs

Coming soon

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

Rep : 4

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:05 pm

OOC: Since MS has gone offline should i carry on or leave it till she comes back?
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

Rep : 13

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:07 pm

OOC: You can post if you feel there is something you can do otherwise wait until she gets back ^^
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:08 pm

OOC: It'd be better to wait until she gets back.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 pm

OOC: Fair enough ^^ Luckily, she also lives in England so we're all on the same time. Right now I'm going to go to bed so night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:27 pm

OOC: Night ^^
Back to top Go down
Midnight Star
Premium Member
Midnight Star

Rep : 3

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:47 am

Midnight nodded, listening carefully to what they said and at the monsters, "Right, well since I'm here, I might as well help out" She brushed back her haid and looked at Hao's sword curiously. She couldn't see spirits as such but she could sense energy and magic around her, and when he'd used his sword a moment ago it had given off a huge amound of energy, she could still sense the residual energy. Looking up she smiled, "Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:04 am

Hao's sword woulld vanish from Midnights point of view , but really The sword turned back into the spirit of fire , Hao began moving forward , not speaking , he then thought about ichigo "Ah , Toshiro , how is Ichigo these days" he'd remembered that Ichigo was a substitute soul reaper , ichigo is one of few to have damaged Hao.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:31 am

Toshiro looked at Hao. "The substitute soul reaper? He's okay, he's aided us a lot recently and for that I am thankful." Toshiro carried on deeper into the jungle looking for signs of life.

"They'll come to us won't they? When they sense our presence." Ienzo looked around unsure of what he was looking for. "If that's what we're counting on then we going to have to make our presence more noticeable right?"

"I would suggest we don't do that though, we can't just mindlessly jump into battle with these things. We are going to find them."

Ienzo fished around in his pocket and pulled out the hair ribbon. "The stronger ones will come for us, but I bet the weaker ones will go to nearby towns to increase in number."

"We don't know that for certain but yes, I think so to."
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:55 am

OOC: Ok , so i'v decided , if one of us leaves and 2 other people are on , the 2 carry on the rp , the person who left is basically forgotten temporarily by the other characters ,
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 am

Hao then stops , blood begins to trickle down his forehead , his eyes widen and he is temporarily in shock , Hao then wipes the blood from his forehead with his fingers"Anna must have destroyed the other two shikigami i had in the Tomb of the shaman II" Hao grins and keeps walking on
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 am

Ienzo just looked at Hao... "I have no idea what you just said but are you alright?"

Toshiro glanced back to see Hao grin. He realised they had nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:33 am

Hao gave a smirk and though to himself "Soon yoh will be strong enough , then me and him can join together and bring peace to the world " Hao looked to Ienzo and smiled warmly "everythings fine"
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 am

"Good." Ienzo smiled reassured. "I wander if my master is looking for me. He probably thinks I went off to research, oh well. He'll kill me when I get back."

"What's this Ienzo?"

"I was bored of being treated like a child so I went off to find my own adventure and I found Hao."

"Alright then, maybe you should tell your master that you found some very interesting things in this world so your trip was for research."

Ienzo smiled at the idea. "Yeah."

They carried on walking until they reached a small river. The river was calmly flowing, Toshiro bent down and cupped his hands to get a drink. "It's clean." All of a sudden, a hollow appeared in the sky, it's white mask in the shape of a lizards head, it howled showing the emptiness within it's soul. "A hollow! They're here too?"
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:01 am

Hao smirked , he turned round and looked at the twin twilight thorns behind him " i'm guessing these are nobody's " Hao glanced at Ienzo , he then said "i'll take one of these Nobody's"
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 am

Ienzo nodded. He summoned his Lexicon and jumped right at the twilight thorn. He used his summoning powers to summon a sword which he swung at the thorn. The Twilight thorn moved back and released strange jagged lines. Ienzo dodged one but then got hit by another, he had a small scar on his right arm which was bleeding yet he ignored it and carried on.

Toshiro looked at the Hollow and drew his sword. "Well, well, I suppose you don't wish to live since you came here." The hollow jumped down into the river, disturbing the fish in the stream. "A captain? How fortunate for me. Captains taste even better than the normal soul reaper bugs that dare face me!" The hollow snickered and raised it's arm in the air, it turned into thousands of whips which it flung at the Captain. Hitsugaya dodged quickly and released his zanpakto. He turned the river to ice before the hollow could move out of it. "Such big talk." He brought his sword down fast but then the hollow wrapped it's whips around Hyorinmaru and threw him back into a tree. He got up and watched as the hollow struggled to free itself.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Hao's body began to glow , moments later Hao was suspended in the air , a strong shackle made of light was on each limb , hao grinned as a thorn rose up behind him
"Lets do this Roxas style "
The others may not know , but a boy named roxas fought this creature and won ,Hao had watched this , he was there the whole time , his sword formed in his grip , Twilight thorns fist came at him , one of the shackles on his wrist broke , he swung his body and flipped , the fist missing hao , Hao landed on the arm , "i'll give you a quick end" hao jumped back spinning his sword in his hand "Slicer Zantetsuken" he ran forward and lunged , shifting his bod weight so his body turned , he sliced straight throught it's head , he used fire from his foot to send him back at the twilight thorn and sliced straight throught it's stomach , the twilight thorn faded.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Ienzo summoned great speed and began running around the Twilight thorns feet. His sword became ablaze with a blue flame as he ran, he finally stopped behind the beast and sliced upward. The Thorn fell forward on it's face. He wasn't dead just yet.

Toshiro ran up to the hollow and unleashed the chain from Hyorinmarus hilt. He threw the chain around all the beasts whips and, spinning around the hollow, tangled it within it's own weapon. The hollow growled and struggled to free itself. Toshiro jumped down and sliced the creatures mask in two. It faded away.

"Alright then nobody." Ienzo gripped his sword and jumped on it's back, he casually walked up to it's head and with his hand, he grabbed it's head. "Be mine nobody! You will now obey me!" the Twilight thorn faded away into Ienzo. He grinned. "One more to my collection."

"What was that?" Toshiro inquired.

"I can absorb a weakened monster so it will fight for me just like the darkside I can summon.

"So you can have any monster at your side?"

"As long as I show it I'm boss." Ienzo smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Hao was sat on a log , he watched them defeat their opponents and smiled , he stood up and looked around
Back to top Go down
Midnight Star
Premium Member
Midnight Star

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:02 pm

OOC: I'm no kh expert, so sorry if I don't know everything about the heartless and stuff

Midnight watched them both, impressed. She listened to everything they said, taking it in, always learning. She'd never come across these creatures before or any of the things they spoke of but she was sure she'd learn soon enough. She felt guilty for her initial hestation but knew there would be plenty more of them to fight to make it up.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Hao looked over to Midnight and smiled , he leaned his back onto a tree , watching her as she was fighting the nobodies , he was so interested in that he dididn't notice the monsters , darksides and berserker nobodies that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 pm

OOC: It's fine, if you want you can just create your own monsters and give them abilities.^^

Ienzo looked at the monsters. "It looks like they won't make it easy for us."

Toshiro groaned. "Bonkai..." A large dragons tail sprouted along with a pair of wings and 3 gems above him. "Daiguren Hyorinmaru." He flew up to the monsters surrounding Hao and with one slash destroyed half of them.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Star
Premium Member
Midnight Star

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Midnight raised her arms and brought them down quickly causing the branchs surrounding a group of nobodies near her come down and attack the creatures, wrapping arround them before yanking them off the ground, tightening their grip until they could not breathe. She turned to look at Hao, with a smile just intime to see Toshrio destroying half the monsters "Not half bad" She commented.
Back to top Go down
Yoh
Premium Member
Yoh

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Hao smiled back , Hao then snapped his thumb and index finger , the ground under the nobodies lit up and out of the earth a huge flare incinerated the rest of the nobodies "alot more of enemies now"
Back to top Go down
Ienzo
Premium Member
Ienzo

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Toshiro turned to her and said nothing.

"Not half bad yourself, Midnight." Ienzo smiled, "Now, I'm in need to get some berserker buddies." Just then Hao destroyed them. "Or I'll just wait." He laughed.

Toshiro saw a small group of heartless coming up behind Ienzo and Midnight. "LOOK OUT!" he yelled as he dived in to destroy them. The heartless fell like raindrops. "They were pathetic." One of the jewels above his head disintegrated, Hitsugaya looked at it and then back at the gathering Heartless. He just groaned and froze them solid.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Star
Premium Member
Midnight Star

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Midnight nodded, "Thanks, and you're telling me" She said, watching as the heartless froze."How many more are there?" She asked, flicking her hair back out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP   RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spamfaqs :: The Meat :: The King and I-
Jump to: